- The person pays a once-off joining fee ($50)
- The person has applied for 5 organic shares at $10 per share
- The person is able to use or contribute to the services of the co-operative
- Is supportive of the overall mission of ORICoop
Click HERE for their events.
Australian Organics has a host of events to enjoy.
Click HERE to have a look.
1) Make sure you are an ORICoop member, if not follow the link HERE
3) If you are not sure where to start, are not that tech savvy, or simply need a hand, you can reach out to Open Food Network and they will help onboard your farm and produce, help you with the first steps, and empower you to manage your own (with loads of online resources!) You can contact OFN team directly HERE and make sure you select ORICoop so that your page once live, can be linked to this producer platform.
Here at ORICoop – we are all about collaboration. For organic, biodynamic farmers and eaters, one meal at a time!
If you are a producer, small, large, organic, certified, growing, downsizing – we want you to join us here – ORICoop Producers. No strings attached – we want ALL our ORICoop producer members to be in one place, easy to find for everyone!
Why are we doing this?
What can this achieve?
What will the funds support?