Becoming an ORICoop member
ORICoop Membership offers:-
- One member = One vote
- Collective contribution to the ongoing direction of ORICoop
- Voting at Annual General Meeting
- Organisation based on Cooperative principles
- Members contribute to the social capital of ORICoop
- Private invitation to ORICoop Member Days
- Members can stand for open positions on ORICoop Board
- Members have opportunity to network with other members
- Only ORICoop members can acquire Investor Shares
- Receive ORICoop’s member e-newsletter, providing information about ORICoop members only events, upcoming investment opportunities, farm days, and investor meetings.
Click the link below to join ORICoop today:-
* $50 – ORICoop Member Shares (*5)
* $50 – ORICoop annual subscription
* $475 – ‘Partners’ annual subscription (by approval only)
ORICoop Member Alliances
ORICoop brings organic and biodynamic farmers, friends and partners together for the collectively benefit of the organic farming and food industry. We are keen to showcase leading organic producers across each bioregion of Australia and to enable more producers better access to more diverse markets. And to bring together service providers to the organic industry – including biological consultants, financial and investment advisors, real estate specialists, sustainability experts and organic input providers. All supporting the collective industry to become stronger and to sustainably grow for the long term.
We have released the details of our annual subscription for all new members including Farmers, Friends and Partners.
Benefits to becoming an ORICoop Partner? ($475/year)
- Feature as Partner in our Member Directory
- Featured advertisement in next edition of BioLogical
- First option to acquire Eco-Credits
- Promotion of your business services to our membership
Benefits for ORICoop Farm Subscriber ($50/year)
- Feature in our Member Directory
- Included in next BioLogical
- ORICoop farm members have first option to register for Eco-Credits
- Access to work placement and events promotion
Benefits for a ORICoop Friend Subscriber ($50/year)
- Feature in our Member Directory
- Invitation to volunteer farm days (including insurance)
- First member option to acquire Eco-Credits
ORICoop Investor Shares into organic farmland
ORICoop Investor Shares are available to any retail or wholesale investors interested in investing directly into organic and regenerative farmland. As an Australian first, we are excited to see these Investor Shares preserve organic and regenerative farmland, for the long term benefit of organic farmers. And bring together impactful capital that aligns with organic farmland interests including well managed and preserved farmland, resilient farm businesses, healthy food & fair returns that don’t cost the earth.
ORICoop Foundational Members
In March 2017, ORICoop was formally registered as a Co-operative in Victoria, and the ORICoop Board appointed. We were so encouraged by the support we received in our Pozible campaign, and welcomed over (50+) foundational members, and raised over $12,000 (of our $10,000 goal).
Here are our ORICoop Foundational members, and we thank them for their support in the early stages of our formative journey.
Thanks especially to …
Alan H. Greig, Brett John Mclatchie, Bullimah Community Cooperative, C Showers & J Miles, Carissa Wolfe, Carly Hammond, Chris McLoghlin, Dan Fitzgerald, Dougal Munro, Duncan Wallace, Farming Secrets, Georgia Foster Eyles, Jeremy Leitch, Jery Goebel, Karyn Cassar, Lara Solyma, Liz elliott, Manna Hill Estate, Peter van Schie, Rolf von Behrens, Tan-Ni Clancy, Tim Watson, Tobias Koenig, Tanya Massy, Benmar Farm Pty Ltd, Eaterprises Australia, Elsie L’Huillier, Emma-Kate Rose, Farmer Incubator, Frank Harney, Hugh and Katie Finlay, Jen Sheridan, Jinari Mountain, Jo McNeill, Joel Orchard, Jordan Ivatts, Marc Griffiths, Mark Bland, Mark Peterson, Michael Hingston, Nicki Colls, Rebecca Scott, Robert Pekin, Sam Marwood, Serenity Hill, Sonia Ghiggioli, Steven Lafiatis, Virginia Daniels, Wendy Marchment, Paul Barnett, Greg Bender and Jasmine Ruffilli.