Becoming an ORICoop member
Together we are stronger to change our farming and food system with each acre that is farmed more ecologically and each dollar that we choose to invest in a fairer process. Organic & biodynamic farmers, eaters, friends, investors, aligned partners & specialist providers are encouraged to become a member of ORICoop. This enables a healthier member owned and controlled ecosystem that more closely connects us with our food, our farmers, our land and our financial systems.
ORICoop Membership offers:-
- One member = One vote
- Collective contribution to the ongoing direction of ORICoop
- Voting at Annual General Meeting
- Organisation based on Cooperative principles
- Members can register for the Eco-Credit
- Members contribute to the social capital of ORICoop
- Private invitation to ORICoop Member Days
- Members can stand for open positions on ORICoop Board
- Members have opportunity to network with other members
- Only ORICoop members can acquire Investor Shares
- Receive ORICoop’s member e-newsletter, providing information about ORICoop members only events, upcoming investment opportunities, farm days, and investor meetings.
Click the link below to join ORICoop today:-
* $50 – ORICoop Member Shares (*5) payable once only
* $50 – ORICoop annual subscription
* $475 – ‘Partners’ annual subscription (by approval only)
ORICoop Member Alliances
ORICoop brings organic and biodynamic farmers, friends and partners together for the collectively benefit of the organic farming and food industry. We are keen to showcase leading organic producers across each bioregion of Australia and to enable more producers better access to more diverse and resilient markets. And to bring together service providers to the organic industry – including biological consultants, financial and investment advisors, real estate specialists, sustainability experts and organic input providers. All supporting the collective industry to become stronger and to sustainably grow for the long term.
We have released the details of our annual subscription for all members including Farmers, Friends and Partners. You can see our current ORICoop Member Directory HERE
Benefits to becoming an ORICoop Partner? ($475/year)
- Feature as a Partner in our Member Directory
- Featured advertisement in next edition of BioLogical
- First option to acquire Eco-Credits
- Promotion of your business services to our membership
- First option of banner space on Classified page
Benefits for ORICoop Farm Subscribers ($50/year)
- Feature in our Member Directory
- Included in next BioLogical
- ORICoop farm members are encouraged to register for Eco-Credits
- Free listing on ORICoop Classifieds page
Benefits for ORICoop Friend Subscribers ($50/year)
** ‘Farmer’ and ‘Friend’ subscriptions are included in the first year of ORICoop membership. ‘Partner’ subscriptions are by application HERE
ORICoop Investor Shares
ORICoop Investor Shares are available to any retail or wholesale investors interested in investing directly into organic and regenerative farmland, or other investment opportunities. As an Australian first, we are excited to enable Investor Shares to preserve and diversify organic and regenerative assets, for the long term benefit of organic farmers. And bring together impactful capital that aligns with organic business interests including well managed farmland, more resilient businesses, healthier food & fairer returns that don’t cost the earth.
ORICoop Foundational Members
In March 2017, ORICoop was formally registered as a Co-operative in Victoria, and the ORICoop Board appointed. We were so encouraged by the support we received in our Pozible campaign, and welcomed over (50+) foundational members, and raised over $12,000 (of our $10,000 goal).
Here are our ORICoop Foundational members, and we thank them for their support in these early stages of our formative journey.
Thanks especially to …
Alan H. Greig, Brett John Mclatchie, Bullimah Community Cooperative, C Showers & J Miles, Carissa Wolfe, Carly Hammond, Chris McLoghlin, Dan Fitzgerald, Dougal Munro, Duncan Wallace, Farming Secrets, Georgia Foster Eyles, Jeremy Leitch, Jery Goebel, Karyn Cassar, Lara Solyma, Liz elliott, Manna Hill Estate, Peter van Schie, Rolf von Behrens, Tan-Ni Clancy, Tim Watson, Tobias Koenig, Tanya Massy, Benmar Farm Pty Ltd, Eaterprises Australia, Elsie L’Huillier, Emma-Kate Rose, Farmer Incubator, Frank Harney, Hugh and Katie Finlay, Jen Sheridan, Jinari Mountain, Jo McNeill, Joel Orchard, Jordan Ivatts, Marc Griffiths, Mark Bland, Mark Peterson, Michael Hingston, Nicki Colls, Rebecca Scott, Robert Pekin, Sam Marwood, Serenity Hill, Sonia Ghiggioli, Steven Lafiatis, Virginia Daniels, Wendy Marchment, Paul Barnett, Greg Bender and Jasmine Ruffilli.