Seeking Organic Produce?
Is your business looking for reputable, certified organic producers?
Are you looking to expand your offering if you knew you had stable organic supply?
Currently there is an expanding demand for good quality certified organic produce across Australia. We are working closely with organic farmers & aligned partners across the supply chain, that are seeking further products, or expansion of existing ones. This aligns with ORICoop’s intention to build organic farm capacity, and enable farmers to work closely with supply parameters to grow to each market, rather than in reverse.
We offer support, strategic investment, and long term relationships to build farmer’s capacity and business acumen to tap into these expanding markets. If you are interested in growing any of these certified organic products – get in touch with ORICoop today.
Apples | Carrots | Onions | Sweet Potato | Berries | Citrus | Herbs | Tumeric | Ginger | Spices |
Grain(s) – Rye, Wheat, Lupins, Lentils, Chickpea | Beans (dried) | Green peas
Poultry (meat & eggs) | Lamb | Dairy
Are you searching for new places to find organic food in your region ….?
Keep checking in as we add more to the list for households….
- CERES – home delivery across Melbourne of organic produce and dry goods direct from farmers to your door
- Prom Coast Collective – delivers across Gippsland and into Melbourne., direct from farms to your door!
- Beechworth Food Cooperative – enacting local food across North East Victoria
- Harcourt Farming Cooperative – a collective of farmers bringing food to tables around Harcourt and surrounding communities
- Organic Angels – home delivery in Melbourne of organic produce
- Baw Baw Food Hub – local farmers and food hub in West Gippsland
- Food Connect – reconnecting farmers and foodies across Brisbane & surrounds
- Bullimah Community Cooperative
- Melbourne Farmers Markets (online)
Looking for your local food or farm initiatives in your region?
- Find your nearest local cooperative HERE across Australia
- Find your nearest local producers HERE (see map) – order direct or create your own local hub
- Register your local farmers collective with us – as an ORICoop Partner HERE
PRACTICAL STEPS YOU CAN DO IMMEDIATELY…. amdist COVID-19
- Start making your own bread
- Plant a food, small or large garden!
- Buy a local, seasonal box of vegetables regularly
- Make the most of everything, waste little
- Preserve, pickle and freeze
- Share with those in need
- Start your own foodies collective