CAREERS ON ORGANIC FARMS
ORICoop is excited to be working closely with Carlo Leifert from the SCU to develop strong business models for organic farms, provide land for research, and enable pathways for the next generation of organic & biodynamic farmers.
CURRENT Organic Farm Management Opportunities
Certified Organic farm available north of Melbourne
- Existing certified organic farm just north of Melbourne
- From 2-6 acres of fallow land ready to plant this season
- On farm water right & infrastructure
- Packing shed, coolroom & equipment avaiable (STA)
- Existing established organic business into Melbourne markets
- Exceptional opportunity for the right person
- Certified organic farmland in Darling Downs region
- Part of larger land parcel
- More land available (STA)
- Rich biodiversity and mixed farming
- Suitable for experienced organic farmer
- On Condamine River
- Land area ready to be planted
- All proposals considered
Organic Farmland Stewardship
As ORICoop embarks on managing &/or acquiring existing certified organic farms – we have potential farm management, farm worker, and unskilled farm labour opportunities available NOW.
If you are interested in working with ORICoop on organic, biodynamic or regenerative farmland opportunities, then please register your interest HERE now (brief Application Form).
YOU are the future of the organic & biodynamic farming industry, and it’s capacity to grow! We would love to hear more details about you, your background, and vision for the organic farming sector!
Upcoming Organic Land Management Opportunities on existing organic farms include:-
- Farm Manager in East Gippsland (Cropping, Fodder & horticulture)
- Farm Manager in WA (Cropping and horticulture)
- Horticulture Manager (Victoria)
- Co-farming opportunity (Victoria)
For all suitable positions we have a high expectation of ethics, trustworthiness, and adherence to the the National Organic Standards & Co-operative Principles. We are an organisation that believes in a fair days work = a fair days pay. And all our farms adhere to the organic standards, as per each of the farms certification, and to the fair & ethical treatment and payment of all farm workers, staff & partners.
Placement on Organic Farms
We encourage anyone interested in potential career or work opportunities on organic, biodynamic or regenerative farms to register your details with us HERE. In the interim, there are some great courses & opportunities these alliances provide, to improve your organic agriculture skills & knowledge, and be work ready when we find the right farm for you!
AgTalent – register for work placement
Cultivate Farms – register your interest
AgDraft (short term placements)
WWOOF (short term work or volunteer experience)
National Agri Solutions – register your interest
3000 Acres – Read a article about them HERE
Farmer Incubator – Read an article about them HERE