BUSHFIRE AFFECTED ORGANIC FARMERS
Currently there are organic and biodynamic farmers in the direct line of the NSW and QLD bushfires.
To recover from the fires and retain their organic certification farmers urgently need help with:-
- Certified organic fodder
- Certified organic agistment
- Transport to suitable organic farmland until the danger passes
- Funds to replace farm equipment, farm structures and implements
* If you are a CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCER that can OFFER fodder, agistment or other assistance to your fellow organic farmers contact us directly HERE
* If you are a CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCER or farmer AFFECTED by the current fires please contact us HERE with more details of what support you require
* If you are a business interested in direct donations from your customers – you can contact us directly HERE.
ORICoop is working with local charities in each region to get our farmers back on their farms growing organic food and fibre. What about planning part of your summer holiday – offering some hands-on deck for farmers that need a hand?
** All financial support received will be overseen by our regional representatives & an ORICoop Board member to ensure that the funds get to those that need it most.
To read our latest update and to keep up-to-date with ORICoop initiatives follow us:-